The Happy Feet ENVIRONMENT
Developing a safe, fun, & nurturing environment is critical to the advancement and success of our little soccer stars. Here at HappyFeet, it's one of the core foundations of our success. With the incorporation of the core components of Jim Fay's Love & Logic approach to working with children, we are able to provide the ideal environment where children develop personal responsibility, self-control and good decision making skills.
This approach to working with children provides the ideal environment for our little soccer stars to explore their bodies, express themselves creatively, learn to work well in small groups, and develop their emotional and social skills...all while progressing through our time tested "story time with a soccer ball" curriculum!
- Safe, Supportive & Highly Nurturing Environment
- Fun, Creative & High Energy Environment
- Learn At Your Own Pace, No Pressure, No Stress
- Highly Interactive Environment With Developmental Opportunities
- Fun & Failure are BOTH OK! We Learn Through Our Mistakes...FEARLESS FUN!